Optimization Engineer Internship
Wie zijn wij
Seenons is een IT bedrijf opgericht in 2019 met een missie om mensen bij elkaar te brengen voor een restafvalvrije wereld. Wij gebruiken IT en smart logistics om bedrijven, transport en logistiek partners, afvaldienstverleners, circulaire verwerkers en gemeenten bij elkaar te brengen om duurzamere afvaloplossingen mogelijk te maken. Met onze app kunnen bedrijven in 1 klik regelen dat hun afval op de meest efficiënte en duurzame manier wordt opgehaald.
As an optimization engineering intern at Seenons, you get to own parts of the Seenons Platform. This is the cornerstone of our company. Your ideas are valued and play a key role in developing products our customers love to use. We don’t expect you to know it all, but we expect you to want to learn with eagerness to overcome new challenges and prove yourself.
Your main responsibility will be to support the development of new features, end-to-end and with a focus on route optimization. You will visualize data to respond to business questions, or in order to dissect the complexity of data problems. An important task will be to implement tests for new features. By working closely with the wider tech team you will constantly embrace new challenges and requirement pivots, as we continue to grow and adjust priorities of the organization. Help us evolve the technical backbone of Seenons, to enable us to build the platform for the circular economy!
Jouw vaardigheden en wat we jou leren
At Seenons, our company culture is very important for us. Therefore we are looking for you if you are open-minded, driven and full of initiative. You like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment within a wider team. You have good communication, planning and organizing skills. Next to that you have affinity with sustainability/circularity. Therefore you immediately feel like you want to get started with our mission!
You have a relevant educational background in mathematics and a basic understanding of graph optimization problems. Also you are familiar with Python and its ecosystem, especially oriented to data science and machine learning.
What we offer you
◦ The chance to experience the first days of an ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
◦ A learning curve so steep that it’s making loops.
◦ Internship allowance.
◦ A team of 25 young, enthusiastic and international colleagues.
◦ The opportunity to contribute to the race to zero waste together.
◦ An opportunity to really make a difference within our organization. Lots of freedom and responsibility. Your opinion counts!
◦ Office that meets the RIVM requirements – even in this time of (partial) working from home, we are still looking for committed people!
◦ A hip, renovated office in the Houthavens area in Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam CS / Sloterdijk.
◦ In better times we prepare a fresh, local and organic lunch every day and we enjoy a drink at the office every Friday.
Financieel €500 Loon op Zand
Software development €300 Tilburg