Frontend Engineer Internship
Wie zijn wij
Seenons is een IT bedrijf opgericht in 2019 met een missie om mensen bij elkaar te brengen voor een restafvalvrije wereld. Wij gebruiken IT en smart logistics om bedrijven, transport en logistiek partners, afvaldienstverleners, circulaire verwerkers en gemeenten bij elkaar te brengen om duurzamere afvaloplossingen mogelijk te maken. Met onze app kunnen bedrijven in 1 klik regelen dat hun afval op de meest efficiënte en duurzame manier wordt opgehaald.
As a software engineering intern at Seenons, you get to own parts of the Seenons Platform. This is the cornerstone of our company. Your ideas are valued and play a key role in developing products our customers love to use (and look at!) . We don’t expect you to know it all, but we expect you to want to learn with eagerness to overcome new challenges and prove yourself. Help us evolve the technical backbone of Seenons, to enable us to build the platform for the circulair economy!
Your main responsibility will be to support the implementation of new features for our existing and growing range of Web Applications. From day one you will work closely with the wider tech team to embrace new challenges and requirement pivots, as we continue to grow and adjust priorities. You will collaborate and brainstorm about UI/UX designs for new features and learn tools and skills to work in an agile development team. We are sure that this internship will give you great hands-on technical experience.
Jouw vaardigheden en wat we jou leren
You are a good fit if you are passionate about user experience, you are detail-oriented, and are interested in building out the designs that our millions of users. You are open-minded, driven and full of initiative. You have good communication skills and you like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment within a wider team. Last but not least you have affinity with sustainability/circularity. Therefore you immediately feel like you want to get started with our mission!
What we offer
◦ The chance to experience the first days of an ambitious and fast-growing start-up.
◦ A learning curve so steep that it’s making loops.
◦ Internship allowance.
◦ A team of 25 young, enthusiastic and international colleagues.
◦ The opportunity to contribute to the race to zero waste together.
◦ An opportunity to really make a difference within our organization. Lots of freedom and responsibility. Your opinion counts!
◦ Office that meets the RIVM requirements – even in this time of (partial) working from home, we are still looking for committed people!
◦ A hip, renovated office in the Houthavens area in Amsterdam, close to Amsterdam CS / Sloterdijk.
◦ In better times we prepare a fresh, local and organic lunch every day and we enjoy a drink at the office every Friday.